Gizmo watch

Are Gizmo watches the new thing for kid? Yes. It’s simply is, without a doubt!

First of all, what is GizmoWatch? GizmoWatch is a smart watch designed for kid safety. It has independence automatic alerts and GPS locator to let you know where your kid is at all times. It also has fun games and step tracker to get your kid excited about exercising. From the parent’s phone, they can program up to 10 important and trusted contacts that can voice call and text the child and also that the child can voice call and text. It is all connected to your phone plan. All you have to do once you buy for your is download an app called GizmoHub free and it’s all easy to set up.

GizmoWatch surely is the new thing for kids. I got one for my 9 year old daughter and she loves it. It makes me feel good, not only because she loves it but also because it’s a step towards her safety and that is so important to me. It has some advantages over cell phones. It is not as visible as cell phones. She can wear it on her hand like it’s a hand band. From my phone I can easily set up a to do list for her to do, such as reading, exercising and cleaning. It doesn’t have web browser on it and I don’t that’s a disadvantage, at all. The things are going on out here, your kid or kids need to have one of those. GizmoWatches on Amazon










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandmarc Lens